- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TVR21 collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- IP address, regional information, time information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TVR21 with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Send a message to us by submitting the contact form on our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
TVR21 collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders
- Manage your account and the relationship
- Email you with special offers or services we think you might like
When TVR21 processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
TVR21 stores your data in a secured IT environment.
TVR21 would like to send you information about products & services of ours that we think you might like, as well as customer references or surveys.
If you agreed to receive marketing info, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop TVR21 from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the TVR21 Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com with subject “Opt out”
What are your data protection rights?
TVR21 would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request TVR21 for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that TVR21 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TVR21 to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that TVR21 erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that TVR21 restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to TVR21’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that TVR21 transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you our visit websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality: TVR21 uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Google Analytics: TVR21 uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device. Data is anonymised as much as possible.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com